TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Who you are buying from
Surfers Paradise Alliance and the ticketing system included within is owned and operated by Surfers Paradise Alliance (ABN 19 097 068 285). Surfers Paradise Alliance is the Event Organiser for Viva Surfers Paradise.
What you are agreeing to
- By visiting, using or purchasing any tickets via this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute Feature Show performances and seating layouts if required.
Conditions of Sale
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST).
- Online ticket sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is exhausted, at a time otherwise specified by the Event Organiser. Ticket sales to each Feature Show will close approximately 30 minutes before doors open for the specific show.
- An email with an electronic ticket will be sent automatically at time of purchase. If the ticket hasn’t been received within 24 hours it is the ticket holders responsibility to contact the Event Organiser during business hours (8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday on 07 5584 3700 or email@example.com).
- It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to ensure correct details are entered at time of purchase.
- Ticket holders are required to provide proof of purchase (either by way of printed ticket or ticket displayed within a digital device). Failure to do so may result in entry being denied
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Event Organiser, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket. This includes, but is not limited to advertising of a particular product, other commercial use and/or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
- Legends Pass, Gold and Silver tickets will be available for purchase in the lead up to the Viva Surfers Paradise. Legends Passes will be released initially for a period specified by the Event Organiser. Once Legends Passes have been exhausted Gold and Silver ticket sales will open.
- Legends Passes are coupled with premium seating to each of the Feature Shows, in addition to other inclusions as listed on surfersparadise.com. Legends Passes are regarded as a package and cannot be altered in any way. Ticket holders are unable to transfer or exchange any in the event they are unable to attend.
- Ticket holders must be seated in their assigned seat 15 minutes before the Feature Show is due to commence. Failure to do so will result in your assigned seat being occupied by another patron.
- Seats nominated at time of purchase are final. Ticket holders are unable to change the allocated seat once payment has been received.
Refunds and exchanges
- Ticket purchases are final once the transaction has been made, except in limited circumstances.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to alter the date, seating plan, entertainment and accompanying activities as advertised, without prior notice. Your entitlement to a refund in such circumstances will be reviewed on a case by case bases by the Event Organiser.
- In the event a refund is issued the agreed sum must be credited back to the credit card used in the original transaction.
- In the event of changes to the Feature Shows regarding timing, location etc updates will be made to surfersparadise.com.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. The Event Organiser reserves the right to alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
- The Event Organiser suggests you visit surfersparadise.com on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
Inquiries and Complaints
- Consumers are welcome to call Surfers Paradise Alliance on 07 5584 3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or complaints regarding the sale, delivery of tickets and overall event proceedings between office hours 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Your credit card and personal information is collected for processing purposes at the time of purchase. Secure website confirmation.
Copyright and Trademark
- Images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site and surfersparadise.com are copyrighted. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of reproduction, copying and publishing electronically without consent from Surfers Paradise Alliance is prohibited.
Disclaimer and liability
- You accept that the Internet is not always reliable and that system outages may occur.
Surfers Paradise Alliance will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise with regards to the purchase of Viva Surfers Paradise tickets.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia but legal proceedings may be commenced in any Australian State or Territory.